What Is Depression? And Symptoms Of Depression In Adults And Children| Counseling Services In Noida
Most people have felt sad or low at times. Feeling depressed can be a normal reaction to loss, life’s struggles, or an injured self-esteem. Depression In Adults is more than just a low mood – it’s a serious condition that affects your physical and mental health. Depression affects how you feel about yourself and makes life more difficult to manage from day to day.
Signs and Symptoms of Depression In Adults! Discuss With Counseling Services In Noida
If we can relate to below-mentioned signs and symptoms of Depression In Adults then there might be the case that we are suffering from depression. So, in that case, kindly book an appointment and Counseling Services In Noida.
- Persistent sad, anxious
- Feelings of hopelessness
- Feelings of guilt or worthlessness or helplessness
- Loss of interest or pleasure in hobbies and activities
- Lower energy level or fatigue
- Moving or talking more slowly
- Feeling restless
- Loss of cognitive activities
- Sleeping disorders, early-morning awakening, or oversleeping
- Appetite changes
- Thoughts of death or suicidal tendency
- Aches or pains, headaches, cramps, or digestive problems without a clear physical
Types of Depression
There are several types of Depression are:
- Major depression: Severe symptoms of depression that interfere with the ability to work, sleep, study, eat and staying happy.
- Persistent depressive disorder: A chronically depressed mood that lasts for at least 2 years
Signs of Depression
The patient often experiences depression differently. Signs of depression in women are more likely to have feelings of sadness, worthlessness, and excessive guilt. But in men, they are more likely to be very tired, irritable, lose interest in favorite activities, and have difficulty sleeping.
Men may also turn to alcohol or drugs when we are depressed. we also may become frustrated, discouraged, irritable, angry, and sometimes highly abusive.
Dr. Priyanka is specialized in such cases as a psychologist in Noida. So, if you can relate to above-mentioned symptoms then you can book your appointment today to get a Counseling with Psychologist who provides Counseling Services In Noida.